Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quiet Day


Today was a day for relaxing with no appointments. There were some optional tours, but I thought it best to stay here for the day. Timmy is the most comfortable in our room. In fact he smiles when he sees the door. He has started to become more curious. He LOVES taking pictures with the camera. And, he has hit every button in the hotel room. He is also learning to play the toddler games on the iPhone J.

Last night he snuggled in to me for the first time. I think he knows that I am here to take care of him. As the CCAI founder said, at first they will consider you the best Nanny they ever had. I might just be reaching that point with him.

4 comments:

  1. He is absolutely precious! Blessings to you and Timmy as you make your way home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So happy to hear things are going well! He's adorable, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, he is so cute. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date--it sounds rough but SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Timmy look so cute together. Love his smile! Congratulations!!
    Constance

    ReplyDelete