Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meet Timmy!

Here is our sweetie. I love his cute smile. It is hard to know about him and yet have to wait to pick him up and bring him home. At least we won't have to wait the torturous 6 months that we had to wait for Jake. I should travel in about 3 months. Right now our process for Timmy is held up in the immigration office since all of that paperwork had to be redone. But today I received notice that they have our application and it is in process. yea! We look forward to sending him a care package with pictures soon.

5 comments:

  1. Oh me doodness--he's one little looker, eh? Seriously pinchable! Cheers of joy and happiness for you guys in this here household--can't wait to see more pics and hear more about Jake's little bro. What heartache to have to wait to hold him--prayers for speedy paperwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable and looks like he is going to be full of fun and energy! I love little boys! I hope travel is soon and you have him in your arms forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable, Linda ~ a big congratulations to you guys! Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete