Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lost Camera

We haven't posted many Christmas pictures because Mr. Fiddley Fingers (as Jim calls him at times) took the camera and we can't find it. I am waiting for my brother to e-mail me some that he took.

Tonight we took Jake to the local Ethiopian restaurant. At first he was shy towards the owner who spoke to him in Amharic. Then, he began to ham it up and soon he was on the lap of Addisu, the owner. He also ate tons of Ethiopian food like a pro; using his injera like a native. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh! This is just the beginning of things "disappearing"! Hope you're enjoying every moment with your family. Happy New Year!
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda,
    That is just too funny! We have the same problem at our house with things growing legs. :) I really miss seeing you, but I am glad things are going well. I enjoy reading your postings. Continue to ejnoy your time at home. LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete