Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Steps Towards China

Just today we received news that our Article 5 was picked up in China. The next step is travel approval (TA)! Yikes and Yippee!!! Now, all depends on whether we receive notice of TA before the Chinese New Year which closes offices in China from February 2-8. It is beginning to look like a February travel date is possible. Wouldn't that be a wonderful birthday present for me. (February 15th).

Last week I traveled to New England and was away for 3 nights. Jake did really well with his Ababa's care. That left me feeling more confident about being away for 14 or so days as I travel to China. I wish we were all going, but .... this will be easier in the long run.

I celebrated today's good news by packing another package for Timmy. Maybe this will be the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment