Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Sweet Boy in China



Zhi Gu looks like he is growing up. When Jake saw these latest pictures, he mentioned the phone in Timmy's hand. It reminded me of the report we received of Jake when he was in Ethiopia. The report mentioned that Jake loved electronics. They will share that in common.
I recently found an on-line support group of parents who have adopted special needs children from the Henan province. The advice and information is helping me to feel closer to our son. Also, we received some critical paperwork from the Immigration office. Hopefully, we are on target for me to travel in early March. It would be wonderful to have Timmy with us for his 3rd birthday which is April 23rd.
Meanwhile, we are just days away from Christmas. Jake is super excited. These last two days, he has gone skiing with his Ababa. I was sorry to miss the fun. Aparently, he loved it and is learning a lot. Hopefully, I will see him at is soon; maybe over Christmas break.

3 comments:

  1. Timmy is JUST ADORABLE!!!! I know the wait's gotta be killing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is just pinchable, isn't he? You must be out of your mind--prayers for travel by spring to bring that cutie home to his brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....what a darling son you have! Here's hoping you get to bring him home soon!

    ReplyDelete