Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yesterday, we received a medical update. They measure his weight, height and head circumference on the 15th of each month. I don't know whether to be concerned or not that he did not gain any weight or grow any taller since last month. As a first time mom, I don't know whether this is expected or not. He seems to be similar to other children his age at 27.5 lbs.

Recently, I was given some cute outfits by my secretary and a teacher at school. I also stopped at the Salvation Army to drop off some clothes and found some cute clothes in his size. Today, I washed and folded them. The clothes make him seem more real. It is hard to describe what it is like to begin to feel like a mom through the limited knowledge of our child.

There are two and a half weeks until our court date. And in that time we should get our social report which will have a lot more information about his personality, likes and dislikes and about 10 more pictures. I cannot wait!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment